Welcome to Wilmot
This page provides important information for all Wilmot families. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Eileen Brett, principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
People to Know
- Principal – Mrs. Eileen Brett
- Assistant Principal/Student Services Coordinator – Mrs. Ann Buch
- School Nurse –Mrs. Anna Sager
- School Social Worker – Mrs. Bonnie Pettinger
- School Psychologists – Mrs. Zoe Novak and Mrs. Cathy Paget
- School Secretaries – Mrs. Juli Mages and Mrs. Marti Anstett
- School Custodian – Mr. Gustavo
- P.T.O. Presidents –Mrs. Lauren Izaks and Mrs. Jamie Robin
- District 109 Superintendent – Dr. Michael Lubelfeld
- Coordinator of Communication and Community Relations – Mrs. Cathy Kedjidjian
Important Phone Numbers
- Wilmot School office (847)-945-1075
- District Office – 847 – 945-1844
To register, update your home address or share a change in family status please click here
Lunchroom Procedures and Information
- Students in K, 2nd and 5th grades will eat first and then go outside for lunch recess
- Students in 1st, 3rd and 4th grades will go out to recess first and eat during the second half of lunch
For information regarding the PTO Fun Lunch program click here
Allergy Plan and Snack Guidelines
District 109 adopted a progressive allergy plan in 2014 that keeps our students with allergies safe and promotes healthy eating habits. You may click here to access the full allergy plan, but here is an excerpt on our classroom snack policy.
Daily Snacks: Students may bring snacks that are fruits and vegetables only (including dried fruits, such as raisins or applesauce). No additions, toppings or mix-ins (such as dips or spreads) shall be included. If teachers allow drinks, the only drink in the classroom shall be water.
- No Birthday Treats – A Principal Birthday Book will be given to all students on their birthday.
- The “Oops I Forgot” table is located in the main office. Please label and drop forgotten items on this table.
- Late lunches should be dropped in the foyer prior to 11:20
- Snacks – Fruits and vegetables only
- Inside arrival – Students in K-2 line up in the GMA (small gym at the back of the building) during inclement weather. Students in 3rd – 5th grades line up in the gym.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday – 8:40 – 3:25
- Wednesday 8:40 – 2:25
- Office Hours: 8:00 – 4:00
- Lunch/Lunch Recess: 11:40 – 12:35
*We have an early release every Wednesday, beginning August 31. School is dismissed one hour early for staff to engage in various professional development opportunities that will benefit our students.
Parking and Vehicle Traffic
- Student pick-up and drop-off is in the west lot.
- The front lot is reserved for staff and buses.
- In the west lot pull as far forward as possible along the sidewalk before stopping.
- Please use the bypass lane to move around stopped cars.
- Do not drop off or pick up from the bypass lane.
- Do not drop off or pick up students along the fence adjacent to the playground.
- Do not drop students off prior to 8:25.
- NEVER enter through the exit.
Direct Inquires To- email@example.com
Safety and Security
- All visitors are required to enter through the front office, sign in and present their photo ID.
- All doors are locked throughout the school day.
- Students arriving late must go directly to the office with a parent/guardian and sign in. All students leaving early must be signed out by a parent/guardian.
- Visitors may not be on the playground during the school day.
- We request that parents and guests not bring dogs onto the school property.
- Safety drills will be held throughout the school year. These include fire, tornado and lockdown drills.
Mrs. Anna Sager, our school nurse, will assist you with all medical related issues. She can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please click here to access medical forms you may need to complete as a part of the registration process and to read about District 109’s health policies.
District 109 offers Family Access, a secure, web-based service that helps create a strong connection between home and school. With a login account to Family Access – which you should have received soon after registering your child – parents and guardians can view school-related information online (including progress reports) and update certain contact information. If you have more than one child in District 109 schools, you see information about all of your children under one login.
Teachers, PTOs, schools and the District use this contact information for important regular communication, so it’s important to keep your contact information current in Family Access.
For detailed information about this important system, view the Family Access User Guide (which also is posted on the District 109 home page).
The Wilmot PTO provides many wonderful programs and services to benefit our students, staff and families. We encourage all parents to get involved in the PTO. Below you will find links to some of the services and programs they provide. If you have any further questions, please feel free to visit the Wilmot PTO Website.